Thursday, December 08, 2005

I am a Yard Sale...


It's true. I am a Yard Sale...

Thanks to Richard Dahl for inspiring the title of my blog. I'm a little unclear on exactly how the conversation went down when Richard called me a Yard Sale, but I believe he and I were discussing a certain Workplace Hottie (WH) that I had a crush on at the time.

I think I was sharing one of the many torturous stories of stupid things I had done in front of WH (yes, many of you have seen me re-enact the now-famous Hunchback of Notre Dame moment, involving me limping while carrying several trays of food and holding the door open with my head when WH appeared), when I asked Richard why WH didn't like me. Richard responded saying, "It's because he's a J-Crew catalogue and you're a yard sale."

I have to agree that it's a pretty accurate description of me. I am a yard sale. Slightly random. I embrace my yard sale-ness.

And for the record, I would rather be a yard sale than a J-Crew catalogue any day of the week...

1 Comments:

Blogger blindmind said...

I'm a garage sale.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home